Ok though its July now but I realise I forgot to pen down the most important trip that happened on valentines day this year.

Went bkk with my folks and baby!
That is like a must do. As an only child, i always wanted to bring daddy mummy overseas and i wanna do it with my other half as well. So as a family, i planned for a week's trip to bkk.

Had the best buffet in Goji marriott bkk. Its pretty steep in terms of price during vday but i see the satisfaction in parents eyes and baby also like it. Totally worthy.

Stayed in hilton as we had free rooms frm our amex.
Brought daddy mummy arnd, went to the new iconsiam, asiatique,  platinum mall, central, emquartier, chatuchak, mbk, terminal 21, karmakamet diner, yaowarat, erawan shrine, talad neon.. Ohhh the highlight was gg Chocoville! I always wanted to go thr. And with daddy mummy, we can help each other tk pic. Im quite happy to see them enjoy posing w the bears :)  food was decent as well and we get to see ducks swimming beside us.

We went to wat rakang as well. I rem gg thr whn i was younger w parents, glad to be able to bring them thr again. And we found the amulet place has a nice view starbucks, few flea market lik stalls. Interesting.

Really happy to have all my love ones beside me this vday period.
:)




Comments

Popular Posts