So on Friday when baby came home, he asked me, aye hv u heard of airbot? I keep seeing that brand on the lazada sale. We ended up spending an hour researching on it and we saw the airfryer gg on sale at 34bucks after cpn + sale discount. Le huds said, so cheap, u wanna use? If u wan I buy. I was damn interested because I always wanted an airfryer after hearing how amazing it is from friends and online reviews.

However, due to some reasons after researching even further, huds decided to refund the buy. Just as I was a little disappointed, baby went to research the proper one which is lik 7x more expensive but is txxxxx free( I didn't wanna state it since its really up to one's comfort on material used to make the pot).

Guess what? He bought it for me! OK I know it means nothing to alot of pp but I just wanna jot down things that made me surprised. Yays can't wait to play w my new toyyyy

Comments

Popular Posts