There has been quite a few things I really wanna keep track of.
Well, firstly, I can vividly remember it was a sunday, i think last sunday of Feb.
Met up with the vb girlies for brunch. We kind of chit chat, talked bout current bfs, btos etc..

So after the meetup, went to boyfriend's as usual.
Out of sheer randomness, i asked him - how much do u think we need for a wedding?
I actually dont expect an ans. Cos he always shun the topic. Like even bef we were tgt, i kind of know that hes the kind who thinks 2 yrs into r/s n get married is too fast n furious to happen. Moreover, probably half a year ago or so, he mentioned that he will only ans to marriage when hes ready and thats like, cos his relatives kept asking.

Well.. Surprisingly, this time round his ans was.. Mmm i think we need to get the reno cost ready. And the next day, he sent me those ppty reno cost thingy and ID ideas. The following day, he sent me hdb bto webpage ask me if i wan take.. The 3rd day, it was bridal show schedules followed by booking of those shows.

Ok. Now fast forward to 3rd wk of mar.
I suppose all sets in pretty smoothly. But Im just in shock mode that I pushed a trigger and it all escalated real quickly. Hmmm. Its so surreal.
Though I can say Im ready mentally to commit to this man forever, but it still feels.. IDK .. Like.. Wow.

Hmmm. Nonetheless. Lets see hw things go. I know i love him though. :)

Comments

Popular Posts