Omw to work.

Just wanna jot some nice memories of the past year.

Osaka/Kyoto/Nara/Kobe birthday trip.

Ive been wanting to go Japan for the longest time but mumsie has been the huge stop factor as shes worried abt the negative effects of radiation if I go.. And Ive never found a real need to argue with her just to go for one trip..

This time round, we made it there.
Scootbiz our way to Jp was awesome. I think i'm addicted. Comfy slping condition, food and cheap! Couldnt ask for more.

I love Japan. Though babylove fell sick and some of the itineraries were pretty torturous for him cos he refused to stay in bed while I go shop arnd, insisted on accompanying me(im not complaining here. Hes love) and our unforgettable journey to find doctor.
Lol

Nonetheless, it was a great experience to have as a couple haha.
Loving japan no less.

Yilan Kaoshiung Taipei PWS

The amazingly huge hotspring hotel in yilan! Totally love it.
Suzuki mini track which baby love.
My buta don with onsen eggy  . Ohhh my tummy is growling.

Not sure where are we heading next. This year is gonna be eventful , happily eventful.. So let me just jot down as we go along. I dont wanna miss any of our memories.

Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts