Well, its official. I'm married now to the love of my life.
The irony is, after so many twist and turns, drama and whatsnot. I still ended up as Missus Lim.

The whole process of preparation-planning/meeting respective parties, actual event day.. All in all, its super tedious and tiring.

We had a year odd to prep but really, most of the chores would be stuck towards final 3 months. There were lotsa hiccups coming up nearing the event but I'm more than thankful to have my husband, Derr to assist and take charge. This is especially so given my work, when Im busy, all I need to do is to select. Baby will text me with options, I just give my word and he actions. Im seriously thankful. A few things that I wanna state down for memory sake. He did the" gift tags " for guests to hang on the tree with their well wishes, photobooth printout template(the vendor didnt do a gd job on that and we were only notified 2 days before. So baby, 1 day bef wedding, put his photoshop skills to work and redo it from scratch). During the event, lappy went to slp mode and baby went down to settle things while all I did on event day was being pretty. Oh and during the vow, he actually stated hw many days we were tgt.. Its so not him to do tt. How not to love this man?

We flew to LGK for our mini moon, since Swizt will be super cold if we go now.  And yours sincerely had to be back for signoffs so my holiday will be short...

In LGK-
Day 1 skycab/bridge. I ALMOST DIED. i could feel my heartbeat gg crazy and puke feelnafter gg uphill by the horrendous stairs. Its exercising in super high altitude by a lazy girl.. Which is why I feel tt I almost die. The massage at heavenly spa was awesome though. I fell aslp during both back and front/head massage.

Day 2 we went swimming and water went into my ears. Omg even I myself find it hopeless after like tried digging ears, tried using hair dryer. Baby refused to give up cos I was whining abt my blocked hearing unknowingly/unintentionally and i think he just wanna solve the issue for me. So the sweetheart first googled n tried the head tilt / shake method followed by hair dryer and heated towel. So i was watching tv and he help me heat the towel and apply. After about 3 rounds and tilt of head to one side, the water came out aft 2-3mins.
So sweet of my hud.

Day 3 we went on an adventure tour. Ok the one thing tt baby did for me was to remove a friggin falsies from my eyes. It got stuck n tangled and was irritating my eyes for a few days. Baby manage to get rid of it seeing tt i was rubbing my eyes consistently...


Today, as im typing this, baby heard my stomach growl. I refused to go out for supper so he went to buy me food, fulfilling the promise of not letting his wife go hungry.

Okok time for bed. Nitey. More updates soon.




Comments

Popular Posts