Currently on bus to mandai following baby's grandma coffin van.

Just feel like typing out some feelings.
Its currently end of Feb and I can still rem visiting his grandma in the hosp juz before CNY, visiting her at her hse during CNY which was the start of feb.

I saw her hands.. It was bruised. I cant find a better way to describe it but its like when you go supermarket and you see those chicken alwaya got the blue black thingy. Its something like that. Beneath her wrinkled skin from old age, is that huge patch of bruise. Though I had nv talk to her personally before as she was already in dementia stage whn I first saw her, my heart ached at the sight of an old granny bruised from the harsh reality of life.

During CNY and even when we were in hosp, she couldnt eat much. Literally puke evrythg she consume even milk. It was too darn little.

I actually planned a trip with my own parents after cny and I was so worried his gran couldnt make it when we are still in bkk. It was kind of lucky in the sense that we are already back in sg now.

I feel surreal. How sad is life. Ok reached mandai crematorium.

We are all in a game of survival till the day we turn into ashes.

Poor or rich. Ashes u shall be.

Comments

Popular Posts