Reached baby's hse on friday night, he came to me with a hug and say " nah this is your wifey bonus" Me : stunned like vegetable, replied - u know i wun give u when I have bonus one right? He says ya no need uh. Awwww. Ok though its not alot of money. Its the thought that matters. He thought of me when he recv his bonus that matters. ...... Sat morning, wakey up, he says, later come back from breakfast im gonna wipe your hairdryer. So the background story is that cos there is a tag on the hair dryer but cos of heat, the glur came off and there will be like transparent balls of residue around the area. So baby did not ask me to like clear up the mess, he told me about it and he say he will do it. Like seriously i love that man. So manly! He didnt scold me for the mess that my hairdryer made, and he solve the problem for me. Love him deep deep omg! ....... Went kinokuniya with huds on sat evening. Me at shop: baby, If I get this camera bag, you will carry for me right? Huds : ya ok uh Me(reached home) : This is now your bag for our trip. So this shall be your xmas present k? Huds : hello?! U didn't buy this for me! You bought this for your camera! Me : 🤣😏😌 kiddin la heheh So cute my hubby.

Comments

Popular Posts