Had been so tired lately. Too many ongoing items on hand to the extend where I sths have the "urgh forget it" feel. Time with huds kinda too little this week. I only get one full day with him today. Though half of it was spent at his buddy's place for lunch gathering. I'm not complaining cos I do enjoy gg gathering with him, probably just want more time with him. Can't wait for next weekend when it's only Monday. Oh Wells babylove was damn funny, he told me whr he wanna bring me makan for my birthday. When I hear the name of the place, he asked me, hv u been thr bef? I nodded. Then it took him 5mins ltr to realise and ask me how come I go before lol. Which I told him directly la. Then 10mins ltr he says, OK let's just go the cos they chg menu alr. And I'm gg to let u rem that place cos of the memory I'm gg to give u this time round instead of the memory of the place cos of him(ex). Awwww this fella. So cute. I'm actually quite surprised by what he said. Makes sense and kinda sweet.

Comments

Popular Posts