Not sure how the font size will turn out after I post. Seems huge for a desktop view now. Well, doesn't matter. 5th Oct 2019. Celebrated my birthday with babylove yesterday as my birthday, as usual will be on month end. BD7... Shucks I know. I'm kinda used to working on bday already. Went to try THW for the first time. Honestly I do not have high expectations of it as I do hear feedbacks about how "non Michelin" it should be. Nonetheless, baby & I decided to give it a go since Wanhao is not available till next week. Well... It really just isn't worth the effort nor price. I wouldn't consider going for dimsum there. When I say that the dimsum stall near my hse is way better, I really meant it. Seriously. So yups, good for them that they still have pp who likes their food. After filling my tummy, we went to get my alcohol wipes and move on to furniture discovery. Brought babylove to molecule gallery and Hehe he loves the selection of clocks there. I can't believe anyone nv hear of molecule bef. But well, now he did. Went donki to get some stuffs and went off to our dinner place. It was a pity we didn't get to eat at PNP but its OK, we have the entire lifetime to try lol. Went back to DC for our crabby meal since we wanted to eat crab tdy and not lobs. I'm OK with eat lobs but mayb as atas buffet menu and not juz 1x lobs. It's not filling enough for me. DC was good. Its my 2nd time there, I went once with Jas years ago. This time round, I tried the blk pepper ones with baby and yummy!! Always loving huge pincers Sri Lankan crabs. It was fun rolling out, looking forward to more dates with babylove. Though most of the time I'm an lazyass who refused to get off the bed.

Comments

Popular Posts