Just back from JP 3days ago. Touched down on Fri as I had to attend wwh wedding at capella. I still rem me feeling super tired on sat night. So I slpt immediately around 10 plus. Woke up the next day with low blood pressure. Blacked out when I went toilet at around 10am in the morning(sun). MIL saw me sit down then lie down on the floor cos I wanted to let the blood flow to the brain. After 1-2mins I was OK to get up and move to bedroom. But the horror came after lunch. Not sure if it's because of the herbal soup tt I had, trying to make my blood pressure go up.. Erms immediately I had fever. And this continues all the way to day 2(monday). Went see gp on Sunday evening but panadol and high fever med seems to be of no use. Puked out my cereal and fluids so my huds forced me to go to hosp on Mon morning. Had the first IV drip in my life. 1 pack takes abt 2 hrs to drip. Making me seriously restless. Did blood n urine test but nth was found. So I guess it was the herbal soup? My huds insisted it was my sashimi tt I ate in Japan. But cannot be la. That's too long a time ba. Its not lik next day. Well, hope I get well soon. Im thankful to my mil who wash the laundry for me and cook porridge for me. To my perfect huds who took care of me when I puke, went down to get me 100+ as requested. Pack food for me. Pei me go hosp. Take care of all my needs such tt I only need to open my mouth. Love him so much. It's our weddsary on Sunday and I fell sick immediately that morning. Heng I manage to wish him the night bef when I woke up at 12mn for toilet break.

Comments

Popular Posts